Guide for Authors
Basic Submission Rules
|Paper length||Abstract: less than 250 words
Full paper: within max. 6 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords
|Key words||3-5 words|
|Font||12-point Times New Roman|
(Top :2.54 cm , Bottom: 2.54 cm; Left : 3.18cm , Right: 3.18cm)
|Format||MS Word-compatible file|
Full research papers, work-in-progress reports and abstracts are welcome. The submission must meet the required format and cover the following:
1. Backgrounds/ Research goals / Objectives
3. Expected results/ conclusions/ contributions
The abstract should be a summary of your presentation. Please avoid scientific or engineering symbols, acronyms and bullets. The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be max. 250 words.
The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be max. 6 pages, including references, tables / charts and keywords.
- Authors are required to certify that their papers represent original works and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly prohibited.
- Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors’ own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
- Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
- Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
- The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purposes of conference usage without further notice.
Conference Presentation Guide
Equipment provided by the conference organizer:
Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Projectors & Screen
Materials prepared by the presenters:
PowerPoint or PDF files
Duration of each presentation:
Oral session: 12 minutes of presentation and 1-3 minutes of Q & A
Please check your presentation time and room in the conference program.
Please arrive at the room 10 minutes earlier and report to the session chair.
*[Certificate of Presentation or Certificate of Attendance]
A certificate of attendance includes participant’s name and affiliation, certifying the participation in the conference. A certificate of presentation indicates a presenter’s name, affiliation and the paper title that is presented in the scheduled session.
Oral presenters will receive a certificate of presentation from the session chair after their presentations or at the end of the session.
The certificate of presentation will not be issued, either at or after the conference, to authors whose papers are registered but not presented. Instead, the certificate of attendance will be provided after the conference.
If authors are not able to present their papers due to unavoidable circumstances, they shall provide the official certification document to request for the certificate of presentation. For more details, please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org